Recently, I’ve begun to entertain friends and family quite frequently at home, hosting dinner and football parties. I’m not the savviest cook in the kitchen, but I figured that this fall is the perfect time to start honing my skills.
The plan isto master a newrecipeeach weekend. Just last week, I tried my hand at these incredibly delectable three-ingredient cheesy hot dog rolls, and they turned out great!
This weekend, I am so excited to try out an amazing hack detailed in the instructions below. In less than one hour, this trick will help me make up to 12 gooey, cheesy sliders.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- 6 slices of American cheese
- Mini slider buns
- Mix in the breadcrumbs with the beef in a medium bowl.
- Add in the diced onion.
- Add in the salt, and lightly combine the mixture with your hands.
- Line a 9 x 13″ baking sheet with parchment paper, then press the beef into the pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 400F.
- Top the meat with cheese slices, and return to the oven for about 2 minutes.
- Cut sliders into 2-inch squares, and serve with your favorite condiments.
Just watch the video below to see how easy this kitchen hack really is.